The CDI FTP (File Transfer Protocol) site is used to exchange files that are too large to send via email.
- Click here to access the FTP site
- When prompted, enter user ID and password as provided by your CDI contact
- Navigate to find your file and click to begin download
- The file will appear in a new browser window where you can view and save
- You can also right click on file and choose "Save Target As" to save directly to your hard drive instead of viewing the file in a browser window
- For larger files, expect a download time of at least 5 minutes depending on your connection speed
If you need to upload files to our FTP, please get those instructions from your CDI contact.